Welcome to the
Fairborn Digital Academy helps students to take control of their future.
Small classes and two teachers per class give our students more guidance.
Students and teachers benefit from teamwork in the classroom.
Our non-traditional method prepares students for the real world and for higher education.
Fewer students per class and a focus on teamwork helps to engage students.
Our main goal is to offer online educational program available to high school students who are in need of a less traditional learning environment. Each year Fairborn Digital Academy evaluates our students’ progress and makes revisions to their academic programs to provide each student with the best online learning opportunity possible, in order to achieve academic success and fulfillment of high school course credit.
Mark your calendars for these important dates.
June 3 thru July 26, 2019 (excludes July 4)
Baker Middle School 200 Lincoln Dr. (under the big tree) 11:00-11:15am
Sam Landmark Apartment 264 Landmark Ct. (near community room in back) 11:30-12:00pm
Wright Park 482 Funderburg Rd. (under the shelter) 12:15-12:30pm
Garland Apartments 332 W. Garland Ave. (parking area) 12:45-1:00pm
Central Park 222 S. Central Ave. (near parking lot; facing splash pad) 1:15-1:30pm
Fairborn Library 1 E. Main St. (downstairs) TUES/THURS ONLY 12:00-12:30pm
Every child age 18 and under come join us for lunch.
For updates and information, contact www.fairborn.k12.oh.us
Things to Remember for Site Staff
- Temp appropriate items throughout service & record
- Serve ONLY DURING SPECIFIED TIMES
- Remind families time of meals (display schedule), rules (age & eat on site:—take whole fruit off site), where you will serve in bad weather
- Any “official” visitors-ask to see ID & record on meal count
- Meal Counts-tick off as you serve-Point of service; different color for each site?
- Seconds, only at last site
- Serve only during approved meal times-if we need to revise, we will
- Meal Pattern-2oz protein, 1 grain, 1 C milk, 2 fruits OR 2 veggies OR 1 fruit & 1 veggie
- Carry reserve PBJ’s, juice boxes, craisins-just in case OR Chips & Cheese
- Put all cold items in bag, if possible
- Encourage use of hand sanitizer
- Share bowl-(use ice pillows) may need to explain its use
- Have poster visible
- Have menu visible (today’s & next day’s, at least)
- Trash at Landmark, Garland & Central
The Fairborn Digital Academy is an online high school program sponsored by the Fairborn City Schools and officially opened its doors on November 14, 2002. Since then, we have had the privilege of helping many students succeed in our collaborative educational environment.
Fairborn Digital Academy recognizes the difference in educational techniques. Some traditional high schools can be challenging and not offer the best options for students to grow the way they want. Whether you want to learn at an accelerated pace and gain credits for college or just need a schedule that differs from traditional high school, you can succeed in our online learning environment. Our teachers and accountability coaches want to see you achieve your goals and can help you get there.
Interested in sharing your talents with the next generation of students at Fairborn Digital Academy? Small class sizes and 2 teachers for every class make a difference for the students and the staff. Our approach means more one-on-one time with the students and creates a better environment for the student’s growth.
Stay up to date
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest news from Fairborn Digital Academy.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
(Title VI, Title IX, Section 504, Age Discrimination Act, Title II, Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act)
The Fairborn Digital Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
700 Black Lane
Fairborn, Ohio 45324